Reference Guide - Product filters
From SRP API Docs
To customize your product search results you can use filters.
Filters are a key/value pairs in the request URL where the key is the filter name and the value is the filter value.
Free value filters
Free value filters allow you to do an exact search by selected property. If filter allows multiple values then they must be comma (",") separated.
Available filters are:
|id||Unique product number||yes||string, 9 bytes, starting with ID prefix. E.g. ID0024721|
Predefined value filters
Predefined value filters allow you to do an exact search by selected property where the value is equal to selected from predefined values.
All predefined values are specified in Product properties section.
Predefined value filters can have single or multiple values. Multiple values must be comma (",") separated.
Available predefined value filters are:
|class||Specify the type of products||yes, max 2||flow/non_flow/leverage|
|live||Specify if a product is live or has expired||no||yes/no|
|provider||Specify which company is issuing the product||yes, max 15||Providers|
|provider_group||Specify which group the provider belongs to||yes, max 10||Provider groups|
|market||Markets the product is linked to||yes, max 10||Markets|
|wrapper||Wrapper||yes, max 20||Wrappers|
|category||Product Category||yes, max 3||Categories|
|payoff||Payoff||yes, max 20||Payoffs|
|distribution_channel||Distribution Channel||yes, max 3||Distribution channels|
|asset_class||Asset class||yes, max 5||Asset classes|
|wrapper_group||Wrapper group||yes, max 10||Wrapper groups|
|underlying||Underlying||yes, max 50||Underlyings|
Range value filters
Range value filters allow you to search by selected property where the value is in the selected range.
There are 4 scenarios where range filters can be used. Syntax differs depending on filter selected, as below:
- Range From-To - when both lower limit and upper limit are specified. Returns products where property value is equal or greater than lower_limit and property value is equal or less than upper_limit:
- Range From - when only lower limit is specified. Returns products where property value is equal or greater than lower_limit:
- Range To - when only upper limit is specified. Returns products where property value is equal or less than upper_limit:
- Range Exact - when lower limit is equal to upper limit. Returns products where property value is equal to exact_value:
Date property filters are Range filters.
All dates must be in ISO 8610 format (YYYY-MM-DD).
Available date filters are:
|initial_strike||Initial strike Date|
|offer_close||Offer Close date|
|offer_open||Offer Open date|
|submitted||Date the product has been added|
|updated||Date the product has been updated last time|
Sample date filters:
- Products which mature in February 2012
- Products which mature on 1st of February 2012 or later
- Products which mature on 1st of February 2012 or earlier
- Products which mature on 1st of February 2012
Note for "updated" filter. Because internally this property is a datetime, filters should be applied the following way:
- Products which were updated on the 1st of May 2013
- Products which were updated on the 1st of May 2013 or later
- Products which were updated on the 1st of May 2013 or earlier
- Products which were updated before the 1st of May 2013
Number range filters
Number range filters:
|minimum_return||Minimum Return, a percentage||float|
Sample number filters:
- Products with minimum return between 75 and 100 percents inclusive
- Products with minimum return equal to 100 percents or greater
- Products with minimum return equal to 50 percents or less
- Products with minimum return equal to 100 percents